Sunday, November 20, 2005

puzzlehead

Today this Estonian guy took me by surprize! I was bloody hungry so, while waiting for my bus to come, I turned to this stall where along with chewing gums, beer, buns, and condoms hanged the title HAMBUGERS. A place not radiant with trust. Nevertheless, there was even a small queue. In front of me stood a guy - I bet his nickname was Mr.Muscle as his physique was indeed one big muscle! He ordered a hambuger for 10 krones and a... sausage. A wrapped piece of sliced sausage for 12 krones. Seemed a bit funny to me, I mean - he could have ordered 2 hamburgers or something if he was so hungry. Just out of curiosity of how was he going to eat that all up I followed him with my eyes. He unbound the sausage and... squated... and called for this little cute pussy-cat :)

Just imagine - squating Mr.Muscle eating his hamburger for 10 krones and feeding a fluffy pussy-cat with a sausage worth 12 krones! :)
awwwwwwwwwww! :))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home