Sunday, November 20, 2005

this ain't actually funny...

Just recently I watched a horror film about zombies who sawed up their victims for later use... pretty sick... Actually, I don't know why I mention all this crap here, but I guess the conjunctive moment here is the sawing:
In Tallinn they have arrested the maniac who during the last two months had sawed in approximately 50 trees in a cemetery.
The villain was caught in the act. He had a hand-saw with him. Most likely the man wanted the sawed-in trees to fall on the visitors of the cemetery.
He was Russian.

Well... here I would leave this post, as the info works pretty well also without my comments, but I just can't get along without publishing one of the comments I read under the original post in Johnny writes:

"After some years of unsuccessful attempts, the Tallinn Police with the help of foreign assistants has finally caught the legendary villain Urmas who, since his childhood, had always caused enormous damage to the graveyard. . . To make a long story short - Urmas was a scoundrel never witnessed before on the carriageway of Tallinn.
The mission was carried out very carefully as the guy was skilful. Bloody skilful. For example - the last eight trees he sawed in during just thirteen hours, moreover, while trying to escape, Urmas managed to stain the Hebrew graveyard with swastikas and to trick aunt Martha who sold flowers. . .
Feeling their own helplessness, the Estonian policemen asked help to the Finnish and Icelandic special assignment teams. The conference finished with three real proposals: firtly, to catch the villain; secondly, to do it quickly; and thirdly, not to suffer damages.
The Estonian team dressed up both as flower sellers and graves and took their appointed places. The Icelandic team, to not to arise suspicion, acted the part of a tourist group that as if had come to look at the monumental architecture of the cemetary. The task of the Finns was to base their armoured cars in the nearby park.

The first two days passed without any suspicion, except maybe for two Latvian students in Tallinn whose way back home from their university led just by the graveyard. They were laughing about "the jerks who were trying for 3 days to sell old flowers" and about "the losers who were observing the monument three days in a row".
Then, at 1:30am, the sound of a motor-saw broke out from the cemetary: this draw the attention of the policemen at about 3:40pm. The flower sellers threw away the flowers and started forward with their automats. According to the treaty, the Finnish armour cars should have driven up, but as the Finnish patrol were tasting Vana Tallinn for the fourth day already, they did not hear the signal.

. . .However, Urmas succeeded to escape, but he was let down by his own recklessness - he went back to take his motor-saw and this time was arrested.

According to the Estonian legislation, Urmas was warned and imposed to penalty of 300 EEK."



Post a Comment

<< Home