Friday, January 20, 2006

overcoming lazyness

Dace's back! :)
Sitting in my room, wearing wollen socks, 3 jumpers and sipping hot tee all day long: Estonia has welcomed me back with temperature that falls below minus 30 degrees Celcius!
This spoils the plans of this weekend quite heavily - no enthusiasm to take shower, put a bit of mascara on those adventure-seeking eyes of mine (sounds pretty awk, but I dont wanna think about grammar right now), put on the good old jeans and leave for Friday evening dancing tour. Don't wanna go even to the nearest supermarket to buy some food - it is really so cold! Instead I've been eating pasta whole day long. But who cares apart from my poor stomach? Neeeeh... better pasta with litres of hot tea than showing my nose out of the house!

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Elli said...

yeah...tell me about it! :S I`m sitting next to the heater at the moment.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Dace said...

but it's going better a bit :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home