Monday, January 23, 2006

weird

You know what I just mentioned while checking this blog's trackback?
Well first thing is that I've had around 1100 visitors during these 3 full months of posting in this blog.
But the thing which I find weird is that none of them comes from Russia! You can check that out yourselves here! People are cheking this blog from such far countries as Bermuda, Chile, or Puerto Rico but so far there is none from our BIG BROTHER.
However, if you remember my posts called outburst and at the same time check this article in the Baltic Times, you may find that Russian secret services DO check my blog, moreover, they take it into account :DDDD

2 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger Jens-Olaf said...

During the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine some English language blogs related to this got vistors from Russian internet users who left comments etc.. Later it turned out that talking about Ukraine in English it is again only among Western countries.
The same with Baltics when written in English. But the same with the Germans.They are staying mainly in their own language habitat. I guess people of big countries with their languages are fine with themselfs.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger philippe said...

not sure... i am French and I m there ...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home