Saturday, March 04, 2006

...speed, weed, and life control...

While checking Baltic news in delfi, I came across this article: in the beginning of February the Estonian customs authorities seized more than 200 (!) kilos of hashish, the value of which could reach up to 30 million Estonian krones (which is about 1,8 million euros)...
Now I wonder where this amount of hash would have gone to :/

And I remember a friend of mine once telling me this:
-Friday evening. Went out to club Prive. I go upstairs and this guy comes over me, drags me aside and asks straightly: "maybe I can offer you a bit of hash? Maybe some pills? Something stronger?..."

Haven't showed up to Prive since then.
And don't wanna to.

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Elli said...

kind of offtopic now ;) sorry....but I wanted to ask,when are you planning to go to US? are you gonna take a year off from school? that`s what my plan is actually. in autumn I wanna take a year off and go to work on a US cruise ship. have you thought about that?

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Elli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Good girl.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger Dace said...

I'm always a good girl, Scott, and you know that :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home