Thursday, May 25, 2006

summer break

Dear everyone!
Sorry for the late post, but you have got to understand - I am back in Latvia and life here is perfect! So much to do, so many people to meet, so I just keep on postponing things till later. Seems I'm gonna do that up to very September which is when I go back to Estonia again.
Moreover, I'm going to the US for the whole summer. Probably I'm going to create a blog on my adventures over the pond, if so - I will let you know. But as concerns EstoniaFromOutside - till September! Have a nice summer! ;)

3 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger O. said...

Dace:

Good luck with your travels. Where are you going to be? What are you going to be doing? Any chances of stopping by Chicago? :)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger O. said...

Oh this is Aleks from www.allaboutlatvia.com :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Jens-Olaf said...

Yah, the English - Latvian blogosphere will meet in the States! At least the half of it. ;-))
Dace, would be nice to read your adventure stories.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home