Wednesday, June 28, 2006

posting elsewhere

Hey, guys!
Just wanted to say that there is this other blog where I write about my adventures during this summer, which so far indeed has been great. The link is , sadly it is only in Latvian. I simply dont have any spare time to write the same also in English. Moreover, I hardly can find time for updating the blog in Latvian thus making family and friends know how I am going... but Im great, so much to see and so much to find out! Life is wonderful ;)
see you

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Jens-Olaf said...

Damn,yet another language to learn!;-)

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Dace said...

dont you like challenges? ;)

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Scott said...

So, what's the fracking link, Dace??

;o

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Zano said...

sweet Lady :)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home